Make your company a HeartSafe Company.
Give your colleagues the life-saving skills they need.
HeartSafe Company is a company-wide program that prepares individuals to save lives, helping you create a safer and more prepared work environment for your associates.
- Every year, 365,000 people in North America die from sudden cardiac arrest
- Only one-third of sudden cardiac arrest victims receive CPR from a bystander
- Early CPR and defibrillation could double or even triple survival chances when given immediately after cardiac arrest
A better way
It is because of alarming statistics like these that the HeartSafe Company program exists. Using American Heart Association guidelines and protocols, Health Education Solutions (HES) has developed the HeartSafe Company program with the primary goal of fostering the development of life-saving CPR and AED (automated external defibrillator) skills in the workplace through online course instruction and hands-on practice and skills evaluation.
Good for your company and your associates
By participating in the program, your company will create a safer environment for your associates. The program provides training in official American Heart Association first aid, CPR, and AED use. Program implementation is fast and easy:
- Course materials and information for associates will be provided
- Skills evaluations can take place at specific times or year-round as needed
- Course registration is easily handled through your company-specific website which is available 24/7
- Interactive questions, activities, and video segments
- Access to Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR and AED Part 1 and Heartsaver® CPR & AED Online Part 1 with self-paced modules that can be started, stopped, and returned to as needed
- Downloadable student review guide
- 12-month user access to the program after initial completion
- Heartsaver® First Aid Online with CPR and AED Parts 2 & 3 and Heartsaver® CPR & AED Online Parts 2 & 3 with hands-on practice and skills testing session with an American Heart Association Instructor or Heartsaver® Skills Evaluator™
- Completion card for participants, valid for two years, upon successful completion of all three parts
- HES also offers Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Online, a course designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction. Certificate is valid for 1 year.
Call or e-mail us today to take the first steps in making your company a HeartSafe Company.